Thursday, November 1, 2007

best Thai food in Gilbert




We are happy to present two new Appetizers to our guests'



Thai Stuffed Chicken Wings



Crab Rangoon

Me and our chef Deena try to outperformed each other so I make the best selling item I marked 20 yr age in my own Chinese restaurant and she make the Thai Stuffed Chicken (which my favor Thai Appetizer )and we like each other’s dish so much and everyone agreed we shall put both on the Menu.
So coming and see for your self
What happen when two Chef try to do the best work for you .

3 comments:

DKAZ said...

YUM! My husband and I love Thai food and although we like a couple of the Thai restaurants we haven't found one that we LOVE. Well, we ordered the Drunken Noodles and the Massaman Curry. We really enjoyed the flavor and spiciness of the dishes. Even the crab rangoons were better than most that we've tried. We plan on coming back for the Papaya Salad, Green Curry and the fried tofu. Very good, very reasonable, and very authentic tasting. Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Very Nice and informative blog, let share with me this kind of blogs... thanks for sharing.....
___________________
Rozydesouza
Instant loans at an attractive low rates

Unknown said...

I enjoy reading your blog.

--
Jenifer
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems